We have our annual Forum coming up at 7.00pm on 17th February and are very much hoping you will be able to join the session. For your convenience the Forum will be via Zoom – you will find the link below.
We have worked with the LTA to make sure the subjects covered are of direct relevance to you and the work you and your fellow volunteers do for your club. They will help your preparations for a long-overdue return to normal service and an uninterrupted season of tennis this summer.
Topics to be covered include:
· Tennis Volunteer Community
· Participation – membership growth and retention
· Club Support – how to access resources
· Competition – new Seniors competitions, Youth Festivals & World Tennis Number
· Club administration – navigating the LTA
· Inclusion – reaching out to new targets
We hope you will be able to join us. There will be opportunities for questions throughout the Forum and we are looking forward to a healthy discussion across all areas. Durham & Cleveland County LTA is funded by your registration fees and our sponsors and we would particularly welcome your thoughts on what you expect from us and how we can best support you.
Invitation to Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrcemgqjIiHtWs7N-rJkccDOyveFEVN43Z